The Skullcandy Dime true wireless earbuds offer pretty decent sound and features for their low price. The company has just released the Dime 3 with even more features and longer battery life without increasing the price.
The Skullcandy Dime 3 true wireless earbuds are small and compact. The new features include Multipoint Pairing, Stay-Aware Mode, and preset EQ Modes. Even better, the latest iteration of the Dime earbuds bumps the 12-hour battery life up to a whopping 20.
“With each iteration, Dime becomes more advanced, and Dime 3 represents a huge step forward with features you normally only find in the most premium earbuds. Consumers can enjoy worry-free listening on their next adventure with 20 hours of battery, Rapid Charge, an integrated lanyard loop, IPX4 waterproof rating, and with Tile technology you never have to worry about misplacing a bud.”
Jason Luthman, Director of Global Product Management, Skullcandy
Features of the new Skullcandy Dime 3 true wireless earbuds include:
- 20 Hours of Battery Life + Rapid Charge – Listen longer with 8 hours of battery life in the earbuds and 12 hours in the charging case
- IPX4 Sweat and Water Resistance – Go on any adventure fearlessly without missing a beat
- Multipoint Pairing – Seamlessly pair to two devices at once, regardless of platform or manufacturer
- Skullcandy Supreme Sound – Unique audio-tuning process enables users to maximize the depth and detail of each sound
- Stay-Aware Mode – Hear what’s going on around you without having to remove an earbud
- Built-In Tile™ Finding Technology – If earbuds is misplaced, simply “ring” it from the Tile app
- Clear Voice Smart Mic – Experience a reduction in background noise to ensure calls are crystal clear
- Preset EQ Modes – Select between your preferred EQ mode: Music, Bass Boost or Podcast
- Full Suite of Media Controls on the Buds – Take calls, change tracks, adjust volume controls and activate native device assistants (Google, Siri, etc.) without ever touching a phone
- Integrated Lanyard Loop – Rely on secure portability that protects the charge case and buds from drops
- Noise-Isolating Fit – Ergonomically redesigned ear gels for all-day comfort
- Microphones in Each Bud – Use either bud solo without losing the ability to take calls
The Skullcandy Dime 3 true wireless earbuds are available in Bone and True Black at various retailers for $29.99. Be sure to check back in the coming weeks for our full review.